1. Self-confident people have the ability to succeed at whatever they put their minds to.
2. Self-confidence has the ability to make employees perform more effectively at their jobs.
3. Confident employees are able to take on multifaceted tasks with a greater level of commitment and concentration.
4. Self-confidence breeds enthusiasm and lets a person inspire their co-workers. Individuals like these are valuable to an employer because they can get the job done.
5. Self-confident people are able to meet deadlines.
6. Self-confident people have a positive outlook.
7. A self-confident person is often organized and able to stick to a schedule. Being organized helps a person stay on top of things in every arena of their life. Being able to finish a job on time and well is very encouraging.
8. You can often tell a self-confident person by his smile and cheerful demeanor.
9. Self-confident people are often healthier.
10. Self-confident people are better equipped to deal with stressful situations with a level head.
11. They are confident that they can make it through any situation and solve any problem.
12. This aids in avoiding such health problems as high blood pressure, hypertension, and even anger.
13. Self-confident people are likely to live a healthier life.
14. Self-confident people can spend more quality time at home.
15. A good day spent at work often dictates how a person will be at home after work.
16. A sense of accomplishment on the job helps a person be more agreeable with family, and more upbeat. He or she will want to spend more time with family, which is beneficial for everyone.
17. Self-confident people are better friends and partners.
18. It is easier to invest time in a relationship when you are up on yourself and organized in your life.
19. Self-confident people are often better able to draw the line between work and family, allowing for more balance and harmonious relationships with family and friends.
20. Self-confident people seem to be able to bind relationships through time and care.
21. Self-confident people have a higher income.
22. Self-confidence helps employees work well independently or as part of a team.
23. They can take the lead, or follow someone else instructions without problems or conflict.
24. They are not afraid to acknowledge that they deserve a promotion or raise, and ask for it.
25. People look up to self-confident people.
26. Self-confident people are more likely to achieve personal and professional successes than someone who looks down on him or herself.
27. Self-confident people have energy and magnetism that draws people in.
28. Self-confident people believe in themselves and have the courage to solve problems and deal with anything that is thrown their way.
29. People like to be around a self-confident person.
30. Self-confident people are awesome (do not confused with arrogant)